Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My feelings towards my dinner

If you have continued reading past the title, I can't quite say whether I applaud you or question your reasoning. My title may seem mundane but I have the powers to make this an awesome story. Here we go:
I ate lunch early today and, consequently, decided to eat dinner early. I had a 50% off coupon for the stir fry station (WOO!), so I headed there, my big empty belly ready for some foods. I got to choose the veggies, meat, and sauce that I wanted and put it on noodles; the end result looked quite tasty. I paid, sat down, and started to eat. Three bites in, I began to think, "This is the best stir fry I've ever tasted! Maybe they did make something great in the caf!". I was basically so excited about this food that I probably looked like a slob because I was like, "NOM NOM STIRFRY!!!". I realized this response was definitely because I had underestimated my hunger, and that thought had been my stomach's response to being fed. I realized this fact because about 10 bites in, when I got more full (it's very filling), I began to discover everything that could be wrong with this dish, such as: "This beef is kinda dry...", "These noodles taste sort of mushroom-y", and "Why did this man want to drown my vegetables with soy sauce?!". In spite of these unpleasantries, I continued eating until I actually got fed up with the saltiness and wrote this blog entry. And drank my chocolate milk. THE END!

SONG OF THE DAY: All I Really Want by Alanis Morissette

No comments:

Post a Comment