Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Flash updates

Midterm season is upon us. 3 completed, 2 to go. So I have minimal time to talk to anyone, let alone blog. These are my flash updates, like flash floods, but without the danger.

1. I had the best weekend ever!
2. I have been listening to The Suburbs by Arcade Fire on repeat for the past four days. It's already made it into my favourite albums ever.
3. No matter what kind of eggs I try to make, they always turn out looking like scrambled. I like them over easy, but it's impossible for me to cook eggs without them getting stuck/ burnt/ breaking in pieces.
4. Today I walked into a girls bathroom to blow my nose and there was a painter guy in there. He yelled at me and said I have to leave because they're doing construction. Apparently there was a sign on the door but maybe they should make a better one, because I saw nothing.
5. I can't wait until reading week, when I plan on actually reading (nothing school related though).
6. Two days until Pittsburgh!

SONG OF THE DAY: City With No Children by Arcade Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment